Serving the Western Slope of Colorado
Variety of Products and Services Available
Money saving reasons to do drug and alcohol testing in your workplace.
- Worker’s Compensation: Substance abusers register 50% of all claims and 5x more claims than average.
- Health Benefits: Abusers utilize 8x greater health benefits and spend more than 300% on healthcare than peers
- Absenteeism: Substance abusers account for 35% of all work absences and are 6x more truant than colleagues
- General: Substance addicted employees are responsible for much higher rates of workplace turnover, theft, accidents, deaths, and violence.
Did You Know?
- have 16 times more absences
- use 3 times more sick days
- use 8 times more hospital days
- are 5 times more likely to file a workers compensation claim
- perform at less than 70% of normal ability
- are more likely to be involved in the theft of company property
- that 60% to 70% of all drug users are employed
- that 60% of all drug users will sell drugs to other employees
- that 40% of industrial fatalities and 47% of industrial injuries can be linked to drug and alcohol abuse
* CBD Products *
If your job would be in jeopardy due to a marijuana positive test, then we recommend that you find another source for pain management.
We have had positive tests for marijuana with people using CBD products.
Through a licensed medical professional you can obtain a prescription for Marinol.
If you have any questions, please call us at (970) 249-1113.
Can you legally keep
out of your workplace?
Call Us To Find Out How