Drug Testing Inc.
The most professional drug testing organization in Western Colorado.
Serving the Western Slope of Colorado for 20 Years
Drug Testing, Inc. has been serving Montrose and surrounding areas since 2000. We are committed to providing the most professional drug testing organization in Western Colorado. We provide Economical, Convenient, and DOT compliant drug testing in our office, or at your work place.
We provide 24 hour emergency testing.
We Offer a Variety of Services to Meet Your Company or Personal Needs
We’ve got you covered here at Drug Testing Inc., from DOT compliant drug testing, court ordered drug testing, personal drug testing for you or family members, to even DNA testing.
We also write Drug Free Policies for your business.
Please check out our Services page to see a full list of everything Drug Testing Inc. can do for you.
** CBD Oil Alert **
We have had several positive tests for marijuana with people using CBD products.
If your job could be jeopardized by a positive test on a random or pre-employment drug screening we encourage you to seek an alternative solution.
See our F.A.Q. page for more details about this or other drug testing related issues.
Here are a Few Items to Consider for Your Drug Screening...
No need to schedule an appointment.
- That’s right, we take walk-ins.
- We can usually get your screening completed within a few minutes.
- Our busiest times of the day are early morning and late afternoon; during those times you may have to wait approximately 10 minutes.
Here are a few important items to bring with you:
- You must bring a valid ID. We cannot test you unless you have a valid ID with you.
- If your test is a pre-employment, ensure you have the proper referral with you from the company, or they have pre-sent that information to us.
- If a court ordered test, please bring the associated documentation from the courts to ensure we get you the correct test.
Please come prepared.
- Stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Arrive earlier in the day to prevent dehydration.
- To prevent any diluted samples with a urinalysis, make sure you consume a little protein an hour prior to your test.